beautiful pictures. I am usually a lurker, but just had to share, what a wonderful time it looked to be. I love the picture of the wedding party, with the men in thier shirts and no shoes. And the one with your daughter looking out the window! What was the center piece on the end of the table made out of. It looks like hankerchiefs.
What fabulous pictures. Such a beautiful bride and groom. Your pictures are stunning...you are looking terrific!! Everything looked perfect!! Hugs SueAnn
Yvette, everything is soooo beautiful! I did notice a bailog in there (I felt a small part of me was there) and my little heart skipped a beat thinking of you all and what a wonderful time you must have had. Precious memories forever. What a proud Mommy! Blessings to them both. you have got be be exhausted. love, Sharon
beautiful pictures. I am usually a lurker, but just had to share, what a wonderful time it looked to be. I love the picture of the wedding party, with the men in thier shirts and no shoes. And the one with your daughter looking out the window! What was the center piece on the end of the table made out of. It looks like hankerchiefs.
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous pictures. Such a beautiful bride and groom. Your pictures are stunning...you are looking terrific!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looked perfect!!
Hugs
SueAnn
oh, oh, oh!!
ReplyDeleteamazingly beautiful!!
Wonderful photos! Beautiful wedding.
ReplyDeleteBig TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Yvette, everything is soooo beautiful! I did notice a bailog in there (I felt a small part of me was there) and my little heart skipped a beat thinking of you all and what a wonderful time you must have had. Precious memories forever. What a proud Mommy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to them both.
you have got be be exhausted.
love,
Sharon