Friday, April 25, 2008

The Resting Place...







WOW... Will I pay tomorrow for what I have done today! Sometimes I get so excited about a project that I........ hmm..... (trying to find the words) forget my age! Two trips to Home Depot ~ Which hubby hates due to the fact that we own a lumber yard~ to pick up my supplies and finally add to a new, but small addition to Grandma's niche! I put in some nice pavers, added some pebbles and rocks (you know I love rocks), planted up some of my coleus for the season and made sure that the lemon balm was well on its way to coming up! This will the first year of bloom for the rose bush that I dug from Grandma's yard~ it is wild just like her, but I love it! Also the bush in the background is just like hers~ sweet smells and the bumble bees love it! This is the start of my gardening, the place I will rest and reflect on what God and I have accomplished as a team. Oh yeah, Hubby gets some credit too!

No comments:

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!