Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Cheerful Heart...


“”If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!’”
“We smile as we read the wall plaque in the novelty store. But our smile quickly turns to a frown if truly “Mama ain’t happy.” This is because the wife and mother in a family often “sets the tone” in the home. The “tone” God wants her to set is one of joy, optimism, and a delight in the Lord and in her family. If your family were called upon to describe you, what would they say?”
~ by Martha Peace ~
As I was searching the blogs today and I came upon this~ How quickly it hit home......... Truly, I am the one that sets the tone for my whole family! When my husband comes home, if I am happy, then he is happy! When my children hear a cheery voice on the phone (they are out of state in college) it makes being away from home so much easier on them. God, please be with me and remind me of how important it is to have that cheerful heart that YOU tell us to have throughout YOUR WORD!

No comments:

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!