Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's raining outside....

It's raining outside and here I am posting various pictures that I just can't resist showing all of you! This has been the best week and I have enjoyed showing you the best of our little Island! So here we go again....Lauren showing off her little pink fishy in her casting net...
Whitney hanging ten....
Nick so excited about his Pepperoni pizza, had to have his picture taken with the ocean in the background...
I didn't realize at the time I was taking these pics....
Whit hard at work wanting everyone to check out her muscles...
Chase to the rescue, as one of his students fell off her kayak...
Lauren showing Nick her hermit crab....
Uncle Reid pondering the day and thinking about how proud he is of his kids...
I love these docks...
Sunset over Apalachicola...
Ahoy Sara...
Lauren basking in the SUN...

No comments:

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!