Here are the rules:
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you
3. Link back to this parent post
4. Tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. Post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
1. Faith~ The greatest gift that blogging has brought to me is my growth in my Faith! I have met some of the most incredible women through blogging! Everyday I am able to grow stronger through God's word in watching how God is using me or someone else in His ministry. I find myself sitting here saying, "Praise God", or either praying for someone that I have not even met. So many of these women I have developed a sisterly love with because of our shared love of Christ and strong Faith! Only God can do that! I am blessed daily by these women and that leads me to the next way that blogging has affected me...
2. Friends~ I know these girls are praying for me and with me, laughing with me and thinking about me! What more can I say! I just wished they lived closer so that I could meet them... but if they did would we still have that close bond? I truly have developed a kindred spirit with some of these girls and I know I can say I love them!
3. Redecorating Diva~ All of the pictures of the ladies homes has encouraged me to redecorate certain rooms in my home! I love the little vignettes that the ladies create and the softness of the shabby chic. Since my children are away at college, I am in a major throw away phase of life! Pantry's Beware!
4. Creativity~ I love sharing my artistic side with everyone and I love going to everyone's blog to see what they are working on! I have certain artist that inspire me with their work and their homes!
5. Love of Writing~ I have always had a love of writing. This gives me an outlet to write and teach others about what I enjoy doing! I also love throwing in little love notes for my husband to read (I know that he sneaks a peek every once in a while at my blog)!
http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ Dawn is one of my favorite artist. I love to watch her work on her home and her art. She has so many great ideas!
http://sherrysrosecottage.blogspot.com/ Sherry's blog is so great! Just looking at the pictures you are filled with ideas. Witty, creative & just plain ole sweet.
http://countrychintz.blogspot.com/ Always shares her faith and makes me think. I have fell in love with Kathy and can't wait to meet her!
http://jamiescottage.blogspot.com/ Jamie is a wonderful friend who worked on my CopperTone Blog. You will love her creativity and faith!
http://tadpolesandteacups.blogspot.com/ She has a wonderful blog and a very interesting writer. I love to see what she has to say! Cathy is also a great artist!
All of these girls have inspired me in some way. With their creativity, writings, or their love of life! All I know is God has sent each one to me for a reason and treasure their gift!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Here are the rules: