Tuesday, December 9, 2008

$10.00-$15.00 Gift Swap....



If there is one thing about Christmas that I really dread, it is the hunt for the $10.00 to $15.00 gifts for our annual family gathering. This is the gathering where my children's great-aunt's and uncle's attend and all of my cousins. Yes, we are a very close knit family.... But these gifts...... Oh, how I dread it!! Now, don't get me wrong, I love to give gifts! But, don't put a limit on me and tell me, please, who I am buying for!

Well, I know it is getting close, so I hop in the car and I head to my favorite french design shop~ Target. And I think I did pretty good, but the problem is that stupid limit.... I can buy the gift, but I have to accessorize it to make it complete! So... I figure if I come home and run around the house adding the candy to the men's gift that I already have ........ well, that should not count! And if I add a cookbook to the recipe holder that has been sitting in my drawer for over a year, that should not count and add some fruit to the bottom of the candle holder, of course that I already have, that should not count! If I do all of that....... Then I am keeping to my $10.00 - $15.00 gift for our annual family gathering! Yippee!

1 comment:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

You are so smart and thrifty ;) Thanks for those gift tips!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!