Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do you ever feel like an "AIRHEAD"???

Have you ever said something or done something really stupid and wish you hadn't? You wanted to apologize and just get it over with? Here it is the perfect way to do it. No matter who the "VICTIM" (your own child, husband, relative, or friend) is, this is the sure cure! Give them a pack of "AirHeads" with a note attached saying Sometimes I just feel like an Airhead! I am Sorry! You know they just have to laugh at that point! Who could be mad? They say that
LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!

6 comments:

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Oh that is so clever. Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

Antiques and More Blog said...

Of course! I have been feeling that way here lately. That's too cute! ~Lisa

Unknown said...

Yes!!! That's a great idea and it's for sure I'm gonna have to do that for I tend to speak before my mind kicks in...do you suppose that's age?? hehehehe!!! Just kiddin...my hubby says *Think before you act* why can't I seem to get that?? lol

Lori said...

what a great idea!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Yvette!! MOST of the time I feel like an airhead!! This is such a wonderful idea ~ I love it! I hope you are doing great sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

Unknown said...

Very funny!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!