Saturday, October 17, 2009

Comment about Comment I received.....

This is a comment that I received yesterday from Anoyomous .....
I need to rant back..........If you are a Christian I am baffled by you !!!Where in the bible does it say it is suppossed to get better??? Where does it say we are meant to even concern ourselves with the WORLD and its understanding??where did Jesus ever concern Himself with the world or its government HE NEVER DID WE ARE ONLY MEANT TO CONCERN OURSELVES WITH ONE THING LOVE GOD AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF IN THIS YOU WILL FULLFILL ALL THE LAW , SO FIRST WE NEED TO TRUST IN OUR LORDS MIND AND SPIRIT IN US WHICH 99 PERCENT OF US DONT EVEN KNOW YET, THEN YOU CAN TRY TO "CORRECT THE WORLD" ..

First of all....
I love the United States of America and the people that live here. But more than that I love the God I serve. I truly believe that as we follow God through scripture by loving ALL people we are to make their lives better and lead them (if they desire) to Jesus Christ. As Christians we can do this in many ways~ clothing, food, shelter and by giving them direction to make there life easier and better. As for myself, when my husband and I were given the gift of children, we decided to raise them in a Christian home and told God they were His to do with as He pleases. We considered it an honor and privilege to have these two wonderful children. Both of my children served in college dedicating their life to helping others have a better life. My daughter will be leaving in July 2010 to serve as a Missionary to help others. So... my venting may have sounded strong, but it is only due to the fact that I want as many people as I can know the peace and love that I have through Jesus Christ and following His word!

The scripture does not say that "it" is suppose to get better. The scripture gives us guidance on how to make the lives of others better and how to lead others to Christ before the return of Christ. For me, Faith is the belief that I do not have to understand what is going on, but if in any way I can make the situation better or easier as a Christian I must do that... bound by God's word.

Through scripture Jesus did concern Himself with the government over and over again....
Examples~
20Keeping a close watch on him, they sent spies, who pretended to be honest. They hoped to catch Jesus in something he said so that they might hand him over to the power and authority of the governor. 21So the spies questioned him: "Teacher, we know that you speak and teach what is right, and that you do not show partiality but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. 22Is it right for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"
23He saw through their duplicity and said to them, 24"Show me a denarius. Whose portrait and inscription are on it?"
25"Caesar's," they replied. He said to them, "Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."
26They were unable to trap him in what he had said there in public. And astonished by his answer, they became silent.
As far as me remaining silent as a Christian.....
Matthew 18: 15-19
15"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' 17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.
18"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

I cannot thank you enough for your different views. I believe in free choice and freedom of speech. It also gives me the opportunity to become a stronger Christian in my beliefs by hearing opposing views. My desire is to serve God and my country in the best and strongest way that I can without hurting others. Thanks again.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yvette...
Clear, Precise and correct comment to the Anonymous comment left!

Bravo!! and AMEN!!!

Hugs,
Lynn♥

~LET FREEDOM RING!!~

Debra@CommonGround said...

Good job, Yvette, you handled it well. Come by my blog if you can. I'm starting a new online Bible Study blog. Have a great weekend!
Debra

SharDon Exclusives said...

Yvette, blessings to you and equally to the anonymous person. Your scriptures are right on and you have expressed them quite well. Differences of opinion are a good thing. It makes us think and makes us pray for His wisdom.
Sharon

kathy said...

Dear friend -- so glad you shared God's word -- He says it never goes out null and void -- It is a reminder also to we fellow christians -- Kathy - ga

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

I've just recently purchased Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the Metatrader 4 Malware out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading EA's from the internet.
While I don't download decompiled experts the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my trading account as I have built it up into quite a bit of $$$. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my pc from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I got a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] http://www.mt4protect.com/ [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its great It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have speeded up my Windows 2000 PC.
With crackers and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

Anonymous said...

You know what, use GSM blocker to jam all spy instruments in your room or at work.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/procenorac1973
http://www.tor.com/community/users/loacompsubni1984
http://www.tor.com/community/users/quebolnase1977
http://www.tor.com/community/users/gasnalipslum1972
http://www.tor.com/community/users/braklignvako1989

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!