Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Chatterboard for a Christmas present.....

We celebrated my husband's family Christmas on New Year's Eve day. We draw names and then buy a $20.00 gift for that person. My husband picked his brother-in-law. Of course, you know as Reid's wife, I will be doing the shopping. I found this wonderful $85.00 scarf at Macy's on sale for 50% off and then I had all of my coupons to go with it. The price fell to about $28.00. I was excited, but the more I looked at it, the more it look like something for my son. I thought about things for a couple of minutes, found myself in the studio and before I knew it..... I had created this piece for him. It is a storyboard of his family!




No comments:

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!