Thursday, February 18, 2010

Designing Save the Date Invites.....

Finally.... I can show you something from Whitney and JD's wedding!
I sent the Save the Date to all of our guest last week. This was very easy to design and using one of the many sources for printing on the Internet, I was able to do 300 for about $25.00!
All of the important information was on the back of the card.
Using the postcard, the postage was only .28 cents. And I like that!
Chase just finished designing his and Jackie's destination wedding invitations. He has an awesome printer that he is using to print not only his cards but the envelopes! They are incredible and I can't wait to show you their invites!
Two weddings this summer.... May the 29th and June the 19th!
I have to be the most blessed MOM around!

2 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Oh Yvette, these are AWESOME! LOVE THEM!! These are going to be the most beautiful weddings EVER!!

Can't wait to see more! Have a great day!

Lou Cinda :)

Mary said...

This looks great!
Two weddings, oh you will be busy, but I know you are loving it!!!

Hope you are doing well!!

Hugs sweetie!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!