Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Different Bird Nest Tutorials.....

Look at the birds of the air;
they do not sow or
reap or store away in barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?”
Matthew 6:25-26
Reid and I spent the day putting out bird feed and cleaning the feeders. I love to watch the birds from my sitting room window. Reid has lovingly put out over six feeders and Yes, we feed the squirrels with them!
With all that, I decided to put together a post on making Birds Nest!
I hope you enjoy and challenge yourself this spring in making one of these beauties!

First, I have to list my tutorial using vintage shredded paper and cupcake liner!http://thecharmhouse.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-make-birdies-nest-secret-item.html

I am sharing two tutorials from Barb at Treasures from the Heart!

You can tell she really loves Birds Nest!http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/2009/03/mini-bird-nest-tutorial.html


Is this just the most precious Birds Nest you have seen?

I will be working on one of these for the wedding!
http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/2009/03/bird-nest-tutorial.html


Chocolate Birds Nest
Looking for Birds Nest Tutorials, I found the most wonderful blog~
Mustard Seeds!
Her header reads....
Growing a Big Faith in my little Mustard Seeds!!!
How wonderful!
You have to do this tutorial with your children/grandchildren!

Sweet, Tiny Wire Bird's Nest

6 comments:

piggy said...

I LOVE your blog. It is beautiful! Thanks for the tutorials and the links for free stuff...love the stamps and had to stop for a moment to try them out.
Hogs & Kisses
Piggy

piggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such lovely birdnests. I have to try a couple of these. Thanks. Hugs, Marty

Sueann said...

Beautiful birds nests! And thanks for the links!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

I just loved this post and your blog is so sweet. I will be making the chocolate nest for a seminar I will be attending and need some give-away treats. And I am so excited. I just ordered a wire crafted bird nest necklace from another blogger. Can't wait to get it. Have a super great week. Miles of Smiles ~ Lynn

Callie Brady said...

So cute! I save a real bird nest to put in my Christmas tree each year.

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!