Friday, March 5, 2010

Cloche Party.. April 2nd!

Cloche Creations~
Altered Cheese Tray .... Cute as a Button!
Is this not the cutest creation.....

I found this wonderful tutorial on creating a Chicken Wire Cloche Tutorial.

With all the Spring decorating going on, A Stroll Thru Life decided to host a
SPRING CLOCHE PARTY
April 2nd is the date
I can't wait to see all of the gorgeous creations. This will be so much fun, we can share all our Spring, St. Patrick's Day and Easter all rolled into one great event. I have decided to show my Wedding Cloche's. Mark the date on your calendars. Don't forget this includes all of your apothecary jars and cakestands too. Any kind of container you decorate inside. We've seen some of the most gorgeous wire ones too.
Let your imagination go wild and join us at A Stroll Thru Life!

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Oh how fun!! I will definitely mark my calendar and hope to add to this bevie of visual treats! Thanks for the reminder!
Hugs
SueAnn
PS Love the chicken wire container!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word. I can't wait to see your wedding ones. This is so much fun. Thanks again, you're the best. Hugs, Marty

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!