Monday, April 12, 2010

Ga. Bloggers the name tags.... Part II

The name tags were incredible!!! I will start with mine...

Guess what each person does as you look at their name tag.....
Debbie's name tag was my favorite.... I do love vintage!!

One of my favorite name tags!!

Crochet maybe???


I wonder who this name tag belongs to???

One of my favorite blogs.....

Not only did she make her name tag, she made the outfit she wore!

Wow.... That's all I could say......

She's a Queen......

JUST like her blog.....

Continued tomorrow with a few more favorite pictures......

2 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

What a gorgeous bunch of tags! So glad I found your blog today--what beautiful things you share!

I'll be back often...hope your day is filled with everything wonderful!

Sueann said...

The tags are beautiful!! Love the last one and yours is divine!!
Hugs
SueAnn

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!