Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner for the Wedding.....

Our Wedding Day for Whitney and JD has finally past and now we are anticipating the Wedding for Jackie and Chase in Barbados..... I can't wait. I hope you enjoy the following pictures of our night before the wedding. Whitney had t-shirts made for all of the members of the wedding party. The gentlemen wore turquoise shirts with white oak trees on the side, the ladies had brown t-shirts with turquoise hydrangeas. All the shirts had Whit and JD's wedding date printed across the right shoulder. I will start posting the wedding pictures tomorrow.








4 comments:

Sueann said...

Wonderful pictures! Love the tee shirt idea..that is so cool!!
Looks like everything went off as planned and now it is on to the wedding! Woohoo!
Can't wait to see those pictures.
Hugs
SueAnn

Mary said...

Yvette, your precious daughter married!! I know there are an array of feelings attached to this!

The pictures are wonderful, I cannot wait to see the wedding pictures!!!

Hugs dear friend!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like a dream happening! Everyone looks so happy! Can't wait to see more pictures. Your daughter is adorable, cute son-in-law, too!

I'm having a WEDDING BLOG PARTY on June 25th (my first ever to hostess!) so please stop by if you are interested ~ I'd love to have you join us! I'm sure everyone would love to see more of your great pictures. And there will be a sweet giveaway, too!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

RR Mama said...

I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!!!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!