My dear sweet friend Debbie turned 50 last week! I cherish her friendship and each time we are together, I come home with even more joy and love in my heart. Her lovely daughter, Ashley, gave her a surprise birthday party in Athens with some of her "old friends".
When I say old, most of us went from 1st grade through 12th grade together!
It's a great bunch of girls that I love to gather with! One of our girlfriends, Marla, could not go to Debbie's party in Athens, so we decided to pull a fast one (at least that is what we were thinking) on Debbie by inviting her to lunch a week early. That is how it came to be that Debbie received two gifts from me!
Inside this package was one of my large chattertiles. I use kraft paper for most of my wrapping .... You can do so much with it! The star has a clothespin on the back side. This will allow Debbie to use it over and over.

Inside this package was one of my large chattertiles. I use kraft paper for most of my wrapping .... You can do so much with it! The star has a clothespin on the back side. This will allow Debbie to use it over and over.

This package held a ChatterBlock that I made especially for Debbie. I use pictures of her and her family when they visited Africa and Paris a few months ago. The flower on the top is made from paper. I put a pin on the back so that
Debbie can wear it if she chooses!
Six of us went from 1st through 12th grade together!



What love and care you put into these gifts and their wrapping. I especially like the old postage stamps and the paper flower you made. Wow!
ReplyDelete