Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to Bloom Mantle....


With all the cold weather here in Georgia.... I needed something to lift me up! I got up yesterday morning and decided to start decorating for Spring. It's my favorite time of the year. There is nothing better than walking the yard and seeing all the daffodils poking their little heads up from the soil. It gives me hope, makes me feel good.



My theme this season is Time to Bloom. This came from a piece that I created several weeks ago. I think this is probably my favorite piece that I have ever made.







3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Fantastic collection of clocks. Love your mantel vignette. Great idea. Hugs, Marty

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Very pretty Bloom banner. LOVE your clocks, I can not pass up a clock at a thrift store... then what to do with them?? You have given me an idea... :)

larkswing said...

What a great idea for a clock collection! Thank you for the inpiration - you bloomed where you are and shared it with us!!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!