Monday, February 7, 2011

Day of Creating with Friends...

It was rainy outside, but inside we were all having a blast! Using Cosmo Cricket theme papers, the girls created their own story boards! Each one was so different and had its own story. They were encouraged to either bring their own "goodies" or go through my "stash" of goodies to personalize their pieces evens more. The girls came up with ideas that I hope to use in the future, including this little window box. Don't you just love it! She used different flowers until she came up with the perfect fit! I love it! The class was so successful that another has been planned on the 21st of this month!









2 comments:

RR Mama said...

Oh my gosh, these are great! The ladies did a wonderful job!

pchickki said...

These are just wonderful and looks like alot of fun too :)

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!