Monday, April 15, 2013

The Cotton Depot....

As of February the 1st, I will be moving to The Cotton Depot in Monroe, Georgia.  I am really excited, we will have heat and air, making it so much better for our shoppers. Today I am working on getting my jewelry ready for the shop. Monroe has became one of the antique destination of the South. We have four large malls full of antiques and inspiration. If you are even close to Athens or Monroe it would be well worth your time to check us out. I promise you will want to make a day adventure of our shops! I also will be posting on my facebook page The Charm House. Join me there for upcoming events.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writе moгe, thats аll I hаve to sаy.
Liteгally, it seеmѕ as thоugh уou гelieԁ on the video to maκe yоur poіnt.
Υou obνiously κnоw what youre talkіng about, why thгoω
away youг intellіgence on јust pοsting videos to your weblog whеn yοu could
be giving us something enlightening to read?

Also viѕit my blog ρoѕt Furnished Apartments

Anonymous said...

When teeth begin to loosen and fall out the
gums will swell and turn red and can be very painful for your new puppy.
So at the age of three months, we enrolled him at Pet -
Smart for private classes. Teach him it's OK to bite on his toys, but not a human hand or foot. Puppies and dogs always have to find that perfect spot to go and this always takes time. Just by sitting and watching your puppy, you can learn quickly and decipher the differences between a puppy's behaviors when he is
just checking out his new surroundings or if he is hunting that perfect spot to
use the bathroom.

My website motapuppies

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you've got here on this post. I will be returning to your web site for more soon.

Also visit my web page: learn seo basics

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!