Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A new Adventure.....



I want to start sharing my encouragement pages with you as I design them.
I will be using The Charm House fb page
( https://www.facebook.com/TheCharmHouse/ )
and my The Charm House Blog
( http://www.thecharmhouse.blogspot.com/ ) to post.
I hope they will encourage and help you as much as they do me. I enjoy opening myself up each morning and asking God what do I need to help me get through the day. He shows up, gives me a quote or scripture and I play with it in my design shop. This is the planner that I use to place all of my pages in. It comes with a yearly planner, but I took it out to give me more room for what I thought I truly needed. Each design will be a jpeg. This means you can save it to your computer and print it for your book. All of the pages I design will be 8.25 in height, but they will vary with the desigh on the width. After printing my designs I choose to laminate them due to the fact that I look at them every night. I like this planner and if you shop wisely and have patience you can find this planner much cheaper. Consider using a JoAnn's or Michael's coupon to purchase. Also, don't limit yourself to my design. You can make it even more special by adding sparkles, washi tape, stickers, etc. I will start with my first few designs later in the day..... Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
https://www.simplestories.com/products/carpe-diem-planner

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!