Monday, January 11, 2016

One Day....

If you have not been following The Charm House fb page, 
you have missed out on some awesome digitals that I created....
What can you do with these digitals?
Create you own journal by printing out the digitals.
Frame them to encourage you daily.
Save them to a file on your computer to be daily encouraged.
What can I NOT do with these digitals?
You cannot sale these ( these are a gift from me to you). 
You cannot produce more than 5-10 of each card to give to friends.
And please do not take credit for my work.
I purchase images, work with them to get the colors I want, find the perfect quote for it and put a lot of love into it! I don't sale these cards, my intentions is just to make the world a little brighter by encouraging others through them. 
Thanks!!!!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!