Thursday, October 9, 2008

Antique Shopping on Highway 53 in Hoschton and Braselton Georgia... Yeehaw!













Our day of scarecrows was not complete without stopping in the local antique malls! After riding up and down this stretch of Highway 53 for years, I can't understand how in the world I missed some of these antique stores! The old Braselton Antique Mall has always been one of my favorites, with its many treasures! I can't seem to walk out of the front doors without the back of my SUV filling up with its merchandise! But walking around looking at the scarecrows, Reid and I found a couple of new stores. He just smiles and Thanks God for allowing me to feel well enough to find another hidden antique store and have the energy to wander its heart. I just smile and Thank God for giving me a husband that has that everlasting love that he has for me that endures these ventures.....


2 comments:

RR Mama said...

I love antique stores. I love the picture with the blue glasses. Definitely read The Shack. It is completely amazing!

kathy said...

Love all your pics - so glad you were feeling good enough to visit there - I have bought things several times also - Kathy - GA

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!