Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Halloween Giftbag...


When my children were younger I found the perfect size bag for their class treats. I found it at Paper Mart http://www.papermart.com/ Stock #11518 and I could purchase 500 for under $13.00. It was amazing all the different ideas I could come up with using this tall bag and I could always stick a pencil or drinking straw into it. This Halloween bag was the easiest bag that I made and probably my most popular with the kids! All I did was lined all of the bags up on the table and pulled out any can of spray that looked scary. I used black, textured, fluorescent after that I used orange slick paint to throw across all of them. To finish off I added all different sizes of eyes and a spider at the top! The kids loved them!

signature

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is such a great idea and I love the pirate pumpkin!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!