Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Joy to the World!!!

Here it is, my first Christmas decoration that I am working on! It is not finished~ I had my treatment yesterday and I have to take it "easy" the next day or so! Posting what I am working on is taking it easy.... I hope! LOL Anyways, it is very hard for me to sit still, so I thought I would share this with you. The papers I used are from the Martha Stewart golden woodland paper pad. I also used vintage crepe paper, german glitter on chipboard letters, 3-d foam, decorative lace and decorative buttons! I will show you the finished piece later!


signature

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Your banner is beautiful Yvette!! You are so sweet to make me clothespins...The theme is vintage baby, pastels and lots of pink! Don't worry, she has such a busy schedule!! Hope you relax and have a great day ~ xxoo, Dawn

RR Mama said...

Oh My Gosh! Please give me directions on how to make this. I love it and I want one for my house. You are so talented. Hope you are feeling better soon. And do as the doctor says...take it easy!!!

kathy said...

THis is so lovely -- Praying you will be energized and feel really well , Blessings , Kathy - GA

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!