So here are the rules for the award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog (just right click on the image and copy, then paste to your blog post)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put a link to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominee's
Blogs that make me SMILE~
1.http://boundbythelove.blogspot.com/ Whitney at Bound By the Love (my daughter at Auburn University). I love to read her blog and see her love for the Lord and her creations! She makes me SMILE!
2.http://justsomethingnannamade.blogspot.com/ Faye at Just Something Nana Made. I love to read about the strength and encouragement that she finds from the Lord! She encourages me and that makes me SMILE!
3.http://www.rrmama.com/ Beverly at RR Mama. I love to read about her family and daily life with her two boys! She makes me SMILE and often makes me roll over laughing!
4. http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com/ Bev at My Creative World. What can I say about Bev~ Everybody loves Bev, A heart of Gold and a spirit to match! She makes me SMILE just thinking of her!
5.http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com/ Mary at A Splendid Adventure. (Bev and Mary are sisters) I had to meet these girls and they did not live too far. What a wonderful day we had! Incredible artist! She made me SMILE on the day I met her and I am still smiling from our visit!
6.http://lynnslovelies.blogspot.com/ Lynn at Lynn's Lovelies. Oh my goodness, her crochet work is incredible. She makes me SMILE because her work reminds me of my Aunt Olie!
7.http://kaishon.blogspot.com/ Rebeckah at Life with Kaishon. Her photography of children is amazing and her thoughts are so wonderful! She makes me SMILE because I know she loves children so much!
8.http://lindajos.blogspot.com/ Linda at Linda Jo's Obsessions. Her blog reminds me so much of mine~ It covers so many topics and I enjoy them so much. Love her post on Art! She makes me SMILE because she is so interesting!
9.http://onevintagehag.blogspot.com/ Debbie at One Vintage Hag. You could say she is my boss. LOL I rent a small area from her at Vintage Village. Our blogs brought us together and that makes me SMILE really big! I love HER!
10. http://tiedupmemories.blogspot.com/ Tracy at Tied Up Memories. Her blog is so wonderful and fun. And Vintage has a special place in my heart. Every time I pull up her blog and I am greeted with her header I SMILE!