Friday, July 10, 2009

YIKES.... Whit is home in the Studio again!


YIKES.... What a mess!! Whit is home from Auburn during the month of July and we have decided MY STUDIO is too small for the both of us! If WE decide to work together, WE have to get a bigger room! Maybe WE can expand to the garage like Dawn at The Feathered Nest did! That will take a lot of begging to my husband on my part OR maybe I can get Whit to do the dirty work. We will have the garage in no time! Daddy's Little Girl! LOL
I will show you her creations soon!


4 comments:

RR Mama said...

Glad she is home! I know you are loving it. I have missed you! I have been enjoying my last few weeks off with the boys. I will be back on Monday! We need to catch...so much to tell!!!

Jean Tuthill said...

Such fun when the family is all home! I just spent my vacation with 17 other people in my Mom's house and it was a little crowded. I felt good, I had a bed to sleep in. When you get a chance, come by my blog, I have an award for you.

Unknown said...

hehehe Now you know you love it!!! I'm so happy to see you my friend, and happy your home is full again!!!
(((hugs)))
Bevie

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Yvette,
Your studio looks alot like mine except I have no excuse as I don't have a daughter to blame it on! ;)

I can't wait to come back Friday to take the tour...it's going to be soooo much fun!!!!!

everything vintage

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!