Monday, February 22, 2010

Wow... What a CREATIVE Baby Shower.....

It all started with a beautiful invite.....
And for me, it matched Miranda's personality perfect!


Her friends, Kim and Stephanie, in our neighborhood
hosted the shower for Miranda and Olivia!
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words!
Before the cake was cut, Miranda was given the most unusual and perfect gift!
A cake serving set with Olivia's name on it.
Is this not the most perfect gift? Olivia will one day be able to use this at her wedding knowing that it was given to her at birth!
I LOVE THIS IDEA!
Can you believe this cake???
It was made by one of the sweet young ladies in our neighborhood, Amy!
She will also be making a cake for Whit and JD!
Kim, Miranda and Stephanie! Beautiful young women!
Everything was so well decorated... down to the pulls on the linens!
Presents everywhere.... Just goes to show you how much Miranda is loved!
Gifts that will follow Olivia always.
Baby Blanket made by Miranda's mother!
This game was SO MUCH FUN!!! Each person was given a card... You then had to match up your card to the hidden card on the board. Once you found yours, you had to guess which candy bar went with it!!! Hilarious!
Example..... Mother's stomach after the baby ~ Jelly Bellies! As each person left, they were given a favor. It was a tea light with a prayer to Olivia!
PERFECT DAY for a PERFECT PARTY!

5 comments:

sassydesigns said...

O, Yvette, this was just beautiful! Lovely ideas, I think my favorite was the cake service set! What an amazing gift! Looked like alot of fun, blessings to you and yours.
hugs,
Dee

Mary said...

so fun to see, new generations beginning families.

Life

Katelyn said...

so cute!!! I especially love the invitations!

Sueann said...

What a wonderful shower! Love the cake!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!