Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Gift of Giving....

I love purchasing from Etsy!!!! The ladies and gentlemen on Etsy know how to present their products to you. It feels like Christmas each time I receive my order. The box (or bag in this case) is usually wrapped up in beautiful tissue paper. Then you have the box or bag to open, usually with a beautiful stamp or ribbon closing it. When you finally get to the items, they are also featured on a beautiful paper or nesting in the box. Taking the time to present their goods, you know they love what they are doing. So much pride and love put into their little store!
Thanks Etsy and its vendors!

3 comments:

Sueann said...

I agree! Vendors on ETSY really show their pride and care in their work!
Hugs
SueAnn

deb said...

Love Etsy!
*hugs*deb

RR Mama said...

I love Etsy too! I have purchased several things from people and I love it!

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!