Friday, March 26, 2010

Hill of Calvary Tutorial and Mustard Seeds

This grass garden features the hill where Jesus was hung on the cross and a small tomb where he was buried and rose again. It makes a very symbolic centerpiece for your Easter table and it an incredible teaching tool for your little sprout.

http://mustardseeds.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/03/tutorial-hill-of-calvary.html

I have recently found the blog Mustard Seeds and to say the least.... I would HIGHLY recommend any mother or grandmother to add this to their list of daily blogs. I am amazed constantly of her teachings of the Lord to her children. Creativity and love is written all over her heart as she uses simple ways of showing her children the ways of the Bible.

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Wow! That is beautiful..simple and yet so eloquent! And a great teaching tool! Love it!
Hugs
SueAnn

Joanne Kennedy said...

Now this is a clever idea and a great way to share the story with children.

Hugs,
Joanne

Jean Tuthill said...

What a great way to teach children.... So simple and beautiful.

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!