Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So... When is a Collage finished???

So... When is your collage finished??? I think when you can look at it. finally smile, cross your arms and walk away! All day I kept walking back to add another piece, I just could not see the end in sight. Finally, after adding my third paper flower and ..... piece of lace, I felt that my piece was balanced and pleasing to the eye. My mother has always said that I was very "gaudy"....... I guess that is why I enjoyed putting this piece together so much!!! :)


2 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

If being "gaudy" means creating something like this...then I want to be gaudy too! Lovely collage, thanks for sharing it with us.
Debbie

sassydesigns said...

Your collage is just gorgeous! I love all of the colors and textures:) Beautiful job!
It was so so nice to hear from you again, I have missed you too! I needed to read your art "Have faith in God" perfect timing:)
hugs,
D

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!