Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Vintage Handmade Smock!!!!

What a joy to come home today to find a package at my front door. I knew who it was from the second I seen it, Tammy at The Other Side of Me. http://theothersideofme-tl.blogspot.com/ I had admired her smock on her trip to the festival at Stone Mountain and ask her if she would make me one! I was so excited when she said yes. I love it dearly and plan on hanging it out when I am not wearing it. It will definitely be saved for special events!





My smock was in this beautiful handmade burlap bag! Tammy really knows how to charm her customers, even down to the mailing box!

1 comment:

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Yvette,

I remember how much you liked Tammy's smock way back in April last year when we had our retreat!!
I think we All loved it!!!

How lovely this one is that she made for you. I know you will cherish it forever!!

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!