Monday, November 30, 2015

Planner Clips and making life easier.....



I have been hit by the planner fairy and she hit me hard with her little wand! 
I am absolutely in love with keeping little journals 
that deal with every little area in my life. 
The end result....... 
Life has become easier! 
My daughter, Whitney Todd at Jitneys Journeys,
http://www.jitneysjourneys.co/ 
created a beautiful planner for her Etsy Shop! 
Already I have started filling it with quotes, stickers 
and things that I love! 
Over the weekend I had to try to create my own little planner clips! This is the end result and I love it! 
I hope they will inspire you! 
You may find some going up in my Etsy Shop 
as I am in the decision mode of opening it up again!

No comments:

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!