Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Tips.... Just Hold On....

Yesterday was a tough day! What more can I say~ We all know it! So many people are hurting, friends throughout the USA are being hit hard because of hard times and now friends have lost their homes or have damaged homes in Texas due to Ike. The Only Tip I can give you today is to hold on to God's Word..... I could not sleep last night and once again I got up and turned to God for strength. He gave me this verse that I want to share with you today.....
Isaiah 40:28-29
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
I love you dear friends and I am praying for you!

No comments:

The Charm House II

Charm House I

I will turn Blessings into Praise!

I will turn Blessings into Praise!